بِسْــــــــــــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ (^_^) السلام عليكم

Monday, December 31, 2012

Love His Song BUT not An Admire


THE SWEET COUPLE OF JELENA

Birth name Justin Drew Bieber
Born March 1, 1994 (age 18)
London, Ontario, Canada
Origin Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Genres Pop, R&B, teen pop
Occupations Singer, songwriter, musician, producer, actor
Instruments Vocals, guitar, piano, drums, trumpet
Years active 2009–present
Labels Island, Teen Island, RBMG,Schoolboy
Associated acts Usher, Ludacris, Carly Rae Jepsen, Drake, Chris Brown,Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, Far East Movement

I wrote about this just for fun.. and I would like to share what I like.. and the important thing I'm not the crazy fans of him.. I like his carrier and love to heard the song that he sing ^__^

I just sharing with you guys.. I hope you guys enjoy with this song ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment