بِسْــــــــــــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ (^_^) السلام عليكم

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hope 1 Day Can Hangout With This Artist Again ^_^


DIDDY HIRDY

He is a Malaysian singer.. then he is the sporting artist that I have even know.. like and support his carrier so much... by the way I hope he finish his degree study with first class graduation.. DIDDY HIRDY the best.. actually his young brother also follow his footstep.. his young brother is KAY.. also from reality TV show Akademi Fantasia (AF).. so I would like to share with you guys don't ever give up in life.. :) peace.. follow Diddy at twitter @diddyhirdy


KAY Diddy's younger brother



BERTARUNG SAMPAI AKHIR ^__^

Beside Diddy and Kay.. I also want to hangout with Izara Aishah.. the new actor artist.. she the best.. by the way she is so beautiful.. want to meet her one day :) love you Izara .. keep follow her at twitter @izaraaishah20 and @izaraaisah


IZARA AISHAH

And My last wish is want to hangout with this guy..


JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

Maybe I'm just dreaming.. haha.. what I can say is just my dream hehe.. so i like to share with all of you my new idol.. hehe.. don't be mad ^__^ keep smiling (u-smile-I-smile)..


Justin Bieber


By the way I love his car.. haha LOL

ok then keep follow me on this blog and leave your comment below.. like to share with all of you guys.. Love you.. (^__^)




No comments:

Post a Comment