بِسْــــــــــــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ (^_^) السلام عليكم

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What do you the most think??

Assalamua'laikum and hi everyone.. Hope all of you guys in good condition and happy always.. So I would like to share.. what the most you think everyday?? For me every time and every second all of us will think about our life.. Right?? Actually, we need to be thank-full to ALLAH (GOD) for everything that HE give to us.. I'm very thank-full to ALLAH because I'm still have parents until now.. I'm very happy because my parents very kind and very responsibility persons.. I love them so much.. BUT nowadays the teenager lost of respect to their parents.. Why this happen?? What the most they think?? do they love their parents?? I so upset (sad) for any news about teenager lost their respect to their parents.. please.. wake up from your dreaming.. what the most you think is how to manage your life to make your parent happy when you have your own successful.. pray for them.. the most important things is respect your parent.. what I can say is "IF YOU WANT THE OTHER RESPECT YOU, PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER FIRST".. which means show your respect to your parent so that the other will respect you.. I say all this is because I had make a big mistake.. so I don't want you guys do the same mistake.. all people make mistake.. but you need to avoid them.. so that you guys can be happy always.. So think about it.. Where are you now..?? I share this for you guys.. Love you all...


WHERE ARE YOU NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment